Anime Club enters the arena!

Anime+club+member+Casey+Villalon+created+the+center+graphic.+
Jael Renfro
Anime club member Casey Villalon created the center graphic.

Rancho Cucamonga High School’s Anime Club is where students can watch anime with other students who like anime. The club is for students who want to relax and watch anime. For those who are unfamiliar with anime, it is short for animation and has various art-style films. 

“You can have a place to chill and hang out with your friends, to make new ones, and watch anime,” Anime Club Treasurer Mia Medeles said. “We also have occasional games with prizes!”

For those who are interested, the Anime Club meets in G203 every Thursday and goes from 3:20 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. 

In the club, members vote to either continue with the show they are currently watching or go for a new show. After they finish their votes, they participate in a variety of games like Uno, Kahoot, trivia, and sometimes holding potlucks while they watch the show they had voted on the day before.

The Anime Club has their Instagram @rchs.anime.club to check out along with their discord to discuss any more details for the meeting.